Sunday, July 12, 2009

POTPOURRI

Not a bowl of stinky dead flowers but a miscellaneous gathering of items.

First and foremost: A thank you to Carol Dresser who came to visit me at the Mill Street Festival in Plymouth, WI. yesterday. (I tried to insert a picture of Carol and I here but this software aint up to the game.)
Carol was the very first person to send me fan mail. (It was just a note telling me she liked a story I had written for Dying In A Winter Wonderland. I prefer to call it fan mail.) She pointed out to me yesterday, "If someone goes through the effort to do something well, the least one can do is acknowledge that fact."
A lesson learned from a lady who has more class in her little finger than I will ever have in my lifetime.
So in an effort to make up for this lapse on my part, Thank You All From Amadeus to Mrs. Zimdars (a grade school teacher I was gifted with). Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment